Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Of course


Today was an interesting day. It was today that I figured how I should leave a legacy behind.
It was at the Stop-N-Shop where I work.
The customers there were annoying as usual. I often get 17 year old teenage guys hanging around the shop pretending they are not just there to look at my boobs. I wouldn't mind so much if they didn't stand around the aisles for a few hours before finally leaving without even buying anything.
It was around lunchtime that I got the idea of how I should give a legacy to the world.
A customer came in looking for a playboy & cigarettes, not an uncommon order, but it was him that gave me the thought.
I asked him to wait a moment while I was getting the magazine. He snapped

"Hurry up you crazy broad" he yelled.

I asked him to calm down and wait.

"I don't have all day. Don't tell me what to do. Who are you? Queen of the world" He yelled making it apparent that he was drunker than a pirate.

But that gave me the thought. Queen of the World! That's what I got to be! That is my goal...total world domination.

No comments:

Post a Comment